Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: MattBeardsley on August 06, 2010, 06:34:17 pm

Title: Online Print/Proof/Download with Zenfolio
Post by: MattBeardsley on August 06, 2010, 06:34:17 pm
Hello LL.   I've been using Zenfolio for my client proofing page for a little more than a year now and have been really happy with them.  I tried a Bunch of different 30-day trials and was previously with Digilabs.  Zenfolio has been a good fit.  I like that clients can enter print orders, pay with a credit card, and I get an e-mail with thumbnails and file names (I do my own printing.)  I almost went with SmugMug, but am happy to have landed with these guys instead.  I wouldn't use the site as my primary Web portfolio, but I think it integrates nicely as my client page.

Here's the link; it would be interesting to hear what you guys think of it: http://mattbeardsleyphoto.zenfolio.com (http://mattbeardsleyphoto.zenfolio.com)
and a "review" of the service on my blog, including my referral code that will get you a $10 discount:
http://mattbeardsleyblog.com/2010/08/06/on...-with-zenfolio/ (http://mattbeardsleyblog.com/2010/08/06/online-proofing-with-zenfolio/)