Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: tommm on August 05, 2010, 07:39:06 am

Title: Editing multiple keywords
Post by: tommm on August 05, 2010, 07:39:06 am
Not sure how but I seem to have unintentionally ended up with some of my keywords set not to export. Is there a way to select multiple keywords and check / change whether they are set to export? Otherwise I have a very laborious job of going through every single keyword to check!!

Cheers,

Tom
Title: Editing multiple keywords
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 05, 2010, 07:46:35 am
Quote from: tommm
Not sure how but I seem to have unintentionally ended up with some of my keywords set not to export. Is there a way to select multiple keywords and check / change whether they are set to export? Otherwise I have a very laborious job of going through every single keyword to check!!

Cheers,

Tom


I am not sure how LR does it, but if you needed to edit metadata in batches, ACDSee pro does a fast and very flexible job. Hope this helps