Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: ognita on July 31, 2010, 10:01:37 pm
-
Sharing some work from my last outing. As always, comments and critiques are most welcome
Beidahe, Hebei, China 2010
(http://ognita.com/rotate/Beidahe.jpg)
Full series: http://www.ognita.com/beidahe/index.html (http://www.ognita.com/beidahe/index.html)
-
I like these a lot. Simple, clean and effective.
-
What she said - me too!
Mike.
-
What she said - me too!
Mike.
And me! Beautiful work.
Eric
-
Thank you for the kind and short word guys
-
Got to echo what's already been said, very nicely done. You've got a great portfolio on your site.
-
Thank you for the kind and short word guys
Beautiful. Very timeless and classy. If I was looking for something to hang on a wall, this would be something I would pay for.
Great work
-
Can only agree to what others have said here...
-
Breathtakingly beautiful. You are not only a photographer, but a real artist at heart.
Lisa