Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: JeffColburn on July 29, 2010, 04:04:43 pm

Title: My First Sale
Post by: JeffColburn on July 29, 2010, 04:04:43 pm
I went into a Coop run by the Jerome, Arizona Historical Society on the second of this month, and just had my first sale of a matted print on the 22nd. I'm so jazzed.

Here's the image I sold. It's Ship Rock in uptown Sedona, Arizona during a storm.

Have Fun,
Jeff

(http://www.jeffcolburn.com/images/LargeImages/Sedona/Red-Rocks-with-Cloud-08SRR0149.jpg)
Title: My First Sale
Post by: Chairman Bill on July 29, 2010, 05:01:30 pm
Congrats. And very nice, atmospheric photo too.
Title: My First Sale
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on July 29, 2010, 05:12:00 pm
Quote from: JeffColburn
I went into a Coop run by the Jerome, Arizona Historical Society on the second of this month, and just had my first sale of a matted print on the 22nd. I'm so jazzed.

Here's the image I sold. It's Ship Rock in uptown Sedona, Arizona during a storm.

Have Fun,
Jeff


That must feel amazing!  Thats a wonderful image. Congratulations!
Title: My First Sale
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 30, 2010, 12:21:06 am
Hearty congratulations! That's a fine shot!

Eric

Title: My First Sale
Post by: kaelaria on July 30, 2010, 02:37:35 am
Awesome shot!
Title: My First Sale
Post by: Brad Proctor on July 30, 2010, 11:01:27 am
Congratulations!
Title: My First Sale
Post by: JeffColburn on July 30, 2010, 02:49:04 pm
Thanks everyone. And yes, it does feel awesome.

Have Fun,
Jeff