Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: harris on July 29, 2010, 02:58:22 pm

Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: harris on July 29, 2010, 02:58:22 pm
I am looking to have a Sony Artisan monitor re-conditioned and I believe there is someone by the name of Luis Grunauer that does this this.  Can someone furnish me with a way to contact him or anyone else qualified to do the work.  
Thank you,
Harris
Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: K.C. on July 30, 2010, 05:24:52 am
I have an Artisan with just 10 hours on I'd like to sell if you can't get yours refurbed.
Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: Steve Weldon on July 30, 2010, 08:31:30 am
I don't want to start a war here.. but I am interested.

Would any of you guys who used these Artisan's or the Lacie models.. now that you've more or less been forced (or prodded with a hot fork) to move to quality LCD's..  would you go back if you could?

What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of these top flight CRT's as compared to the better LCD's, say starting at the NEC Spectraview level as a base bottom level?
Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: digitaldog on July 30, 2010, 09:31:21 am
If someone makes it out to Santa Fe with a big car or truck, you can have my Artisan which works just fine.
Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: harris on July 30, 2010, 10:47:06 am
I have had my Artisan for over 10 years as well moving it twice has been rough.  I guess if it the cost for it to be shipped from Philadelphia and reconditioned I would get a new one.  Since space is at a premium here the largest I could accommodate is 25 inches.  Any recommendations?  Not looking to spend more than $1500.
Title: Sony Artisan
Post by: Chris Gahran on July 31, 2010, 05:50:07 pm
Unkle Vito (Luis) is the man you're trying to find.  Do a search for Sony Artisan on eBay he has two listings right now.

Chris
Happy Customer
Title: Re: Sony Artisan
Post by: Unkle Vito! on August 11, 2010, 11:43:42 am
I am looking to have a Sony Artisan monitor re-conditioned and I believe there is someone by the name of Luis Grunauer that does this this.  Can someone furnish me with a way to contact him or anyone else qualified to do the work.  
Thank you,
Harris


I am Unkle Vito (Luis). Please call me at 626-221-7800 so we can assist you with the Artisan.

Look forward speaking to you shortly...

Sincerely,

Luis G.
Unkle Vito!
Title: Re: Sony Artisan
Post by: Unkle Vito! on August 11, 2010, 11:46:31 am
If someone makes it out to Santa Fe with a big car or truck, you can have my Artisan which works just fine.

I'll take it... Please call me at 626-221-7800 so we can arrange pickup.

Thanks,

Unkle Vito!