Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Justan on July 20, 2010, 11:54:26 am

Title: Night docking
Post by: Justan on July 20, 2010, 11:54:26 am
a 6 frame stitch

(http://www.justan-elk.com/Images/Cityscapes/LincolnParkFerryDock-Panorama.jpg)

Thanks for looking.
Title: Night docking
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 20, 2010, 01:10:01 pm
Quote from: Justan
a 6 frame stitch

(http://www.justan-elk.com/Images/Cityscapes/LincolnParkFerryDock-Panorama.jpg)

Thanks for looking.
It's far too small to be able to make a sensible comment. It just looks fuzzy. Can you post a link to a much larger version? At least 1200 pixels long edge, I'd suggest.

Jeremy
Title: Night docking
Post by: Justan on July 20, 2010, 01:59:09 pm
'ear ya go, Govna

(http://www.justan-elk.com/Images/OverSize/L-LincolnParkFerryDock-Panorama.jpg)
Title: Night docking
Post by: EduPerez on July 28, 2010, 02:15:22 am
Sorry, but it does not work for me: perhaps it was the conversion prior to posting it here, but there is almost no detail anywhere.
Title: Night docking
Post by: Justan on July 28, 2010, 10:12:58 am
Thanks for the feedback.

Title: Night docking
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 28, 2010, 02:35:00 pm
Quote from: Justan
Thanks for the feedback.
Justan, having been the chap who prompted you to put up a larger version, I have to say that I feel the same way. I just thought I'd see what others felt before being dismissive.

Keep trying!

Jeremy