Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: pcox on July 07, 2010, 04:43:39 pm
-
Hi folks -
Recently went on a trip to Inis Meáin, one of the Aran Islands off the coast of Galway. Had some biggish seas, reacting energetically with the cliffs:
(http://www.petercox.ie/images/inis_meain_poll_an_tseideain-sm.jpg) (http://www.petercox.ie/gallery/293)
(http://www.petercox.ie/images/inis_meain_poll_an_tseidean_pano-sm.jpg) (http://www.petercox.ie/gallery/294)
(http://www.petercox.ie/images/poll_gorm_night-sm.jpg) (http://www.petercox.ie/gallery/295)
All made with the Arca-Swiss Rm3d and P45+, Schneider 35mm and Rodenstock 23mm. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Peter
-
Peter, very nice images. Very rugged and has lots of feeeling of harshness and looks. JP
-
I like #1 & # 2 a lot. The heavy sea and the massive cliffs along with very good lighting condition (and sky) produce a wonderful scne that you managed to capture perfectly. Bravo…
#3 is completely different (high contrast, dark sky and slow exposure )but I like it also.
-
Well done. I'm a big fan of panoramas, but the other two are great too!
Mike.