Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: fredjeang on July 05, 2010, 10:40:10 am

Title: On the church steps
Post by: fredjeang on July 05, 2010, 10:40:10 am
This scenery, on the Michael's pic is indeed full of senses, in the largest acceptation of the term.

Brillant instantaneous (I can't deal with the term snapshot generally used. I'd like to know if snap or snapshot is really correct in english?).

I give you my version of inside the church. Another story is happening, but if you think about it, there are telling the same thing.
Just that the path to reach Rome are indeed numerous.

Inside the church steps, part of a reportage about sacred places I hope to release in autumn, finally I decided to exclude this particular image
despite I still like it.

[attachment=22962:sister.jpg]

Cheers.
Title: On the church steps
Post by: seamus finn on July 11, 2010, 06:28:28 am
Fred, I like it too.
Title: On the church steps
Post by: fredjeang on July 11, 2010, 01:23:59 pm
Quote from: seamus finn
Fred, I like it too.
Thanks for the kind words Seamus.

Cheers.