Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: trentf on June 30, 2010, 07:21:57 pm

Title: CS5 printing on Mac
Post by: trentf on June 30, 2010, 07:21:57 pm
I am setting up my new Mac Pro to print.  For some reason Bonjour will not connect... that is for a different topic.  So using a USB I connected my HP z3200.   I grabbed an image to print.  I knew the print dialog was different so I was ready.   The printer was listed but the printer profile will not become active.  There is a yellow warning on ther saying to make sure to enable the printers color management in the print settings dialog box.  I am using canvas and the printer has it set.  When I go into print the print utility and look at all the paper profiles the canvas but that yellow triangle is there.  I dont know what to do....  can anyone give any input?


thanks in advance...
Title: CS5 printing on Mac
Post by: trentf on June 30, 2010, 08:02:04 pm
Bonjour working... now if only the profile box would become active...
Title: CS5 printing on Mac
Post by: terrywyse on June 30, 2010, 08:13:22 pm
Have you performed an internal printhead alignment and calibration yet? If memory serves, the yellow triangle may be telling you either a calibration has not been performed yet or it is out-of date.

Regards,
Terry
Title: CS5 printing on Mac
Post by: trentf on June 30, 2010, 09:24:00 pm
I did both of those things and it is still becoming active.....