Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on June 28, 2010, 05:13:49 pm

Title: Lastest Work
Post by: DwayneOakes on June 28, 2010, 05:13:49 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

"The Landing Zone"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s9/v15/p457561040-4.jpg)

"Finch In The Thistle"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v9/p1017794728-4.jpg)

"Summer Hiking"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v9/p309601396-4.jpg)
Title: Lastest Work
Post by: francois on June 29, 2010, 07:55:42 am
That's a good serie, indeed. The first one is a bit unusual but very nice. The round shape with the surrounding vertical grass blades is interesting. I like the yellow and pink colors in the second one and the third image has that "fairy tales" look with the path leading to the bridge.
Title: Lastest Work
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 29, 2010, 10:12:26 am
Quote from: francois
That's a good serie, indeed. The first one is a bit unusual but very nice. The round shape with the surrounding vertical grass blades is interesting. I like the yellow and pink colors in the second one and the third image has that "fairy tales" look with the path leading to the bridge.

+1.
Title: Lastest Work
Post by: mrazster on June 29, 2010, 02:28:57 pm
Absolutely love your work.
All 3 are very nice indeed...but the last on is my favourite.
It has a dreamy feel to it...the komposition, colors and feel is all coming together perfec.

May I ask what technique you are using ?
Title: Lastest Work
Post by: DwayneOakes on June 30, 2010, 10:17:05 pm
Quote from: mrazster
Absolutely love your work.
All 3 are very nice indeed...but the last on is my favourite.
It has a dreamy feel to it...the komposition, colors and feel is all coming together perfec.

May I ask what technique you are using ?

Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I appreciate it !
I use Orton-effect for the technique and Nikon Capture NX2 for the software.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes