Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Enda Cavanagh on June 28, 2010, 07:00:40 am
-
This photo is taken on Black Head in the Burren. This shot was taken moments before sunset with the Atlantic Ocean visible in the background.
Here is a link to the image. Sunset on Black Head (http://bit.ly/cdACSU)
-
This photo is taken on Black Head in the Burren. This shot was taken moments before sunset with the Atlantic Ocean visible in the background.
Here is a link to the image. Sunset on Black Head (http://bit.ly/a489s)
Hi Enda,
Maybe it's just me but your link goes to Blip.fm and I can't see any sunset thereā¦
-
Hi Enda,
Maybe it's just me but your link goes to Blip.fm and I can't see any sunset there…
Jeepers. I don't know what happened there. The url shortener must have caused a blip. Whar whar. The correct link is now there