Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Michael LS on June 24, 2010, 09:26:52 pm

Title: SMA Bubbles: Bubble-icious!
Post by: Michael LS on June 24, 2010, 09:26:52 pm
This is the kind of magic I live for. The Universe threw a fast ball, the photographer was there to catch it! Those bubbles look like floating blown glass and the little boy seems to be holding them up with his colorful blanket. Beautiful!
Title: SMA Bubbles: Bubble-icious!
Post by: bobtowery on June 25, 2010, 03:23:11 pm
Superb image, Michael.  Really captures the feel of (what sounds like) your new home.  I love the color-echo of the sarape/blanket and the bubbles.  Now that I have done the Palouse, SMA is on my short list!
Title: SMA Bubbles: Bubble-icious!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 25, 2010, 03:42:05 pm
Michael,

The recent images suggest you are having fun down there in SMA. Great results!

Eric

Title: SMA Bubbles: Bubble-icious!
Post by: wolfnowl on June 25, 2010, 04:19:20 pm
Love this image!  Both for the bubbles and the Superman cape!  Could be Batman, but I'll stick with Superman...

Makes me want to go into the storage unit and dig out my Klutz Bubble Thing (http://www.klutz.com/How-to-Make-Monstrous-Huge-Unbelievably-Big-Bubbles)!

Mike.
Title: SMA Bubbles: Bubble-icious!
Post by: dwdallam on June 25, 2010, 05:55:19 pm
I just NEW! this image was going to have it's own thread. Really nice. This is what keeps us interested as photographers.