Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: deeyas on June 21, 2010, 06:31:37 pm

Title: Just bricks you say?!
Post by: deeyas on June 21, 2010, 06:31:37 pm
Here are a few shots from last week. My goal was to force myself to photograph things that I see everyday. Things/places that I walk by without paying much attention.
Constructive criticism is very welcome. Does this sort of subject matter hold any interest?
A few more from the series can be found here (http://www.sayeedmahmood.com/photos/patterns-bw.html).

(http://www.sayeedmahmood.com/photos/patterns-color_files/Patterns-Color-3735.jpg)

(http://www.sayeedmahmood.com/photos/patterns-color__files/Patterns-Color-3806.jpg)

(http://www.sayeedmahmood.com/photos/patterns-color__files/Patterns-Color-3821.jpg)

Title: Just bricks you say?!
Post by: ddk on June 26, 2010, 12:56:44 pm
Quote from: deeyas
Here are a few shots from last week. My goal was to force myself to photograph things that I see everyday. Things/places that I walk by without paying much attention.
Constructive criticism is very welcome. Does this sort of subject matter hold any interest?
A few more from the series can be found here (http://www.sayeedmahmood.com/photos/patterns-bw.html).

The question I ask myself when I'm unsure about an image, is if its good enough to print and more importantly will I want to hang it on my wall and live with it?