Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Bill Koenig on June 14, 2010, 01:33:30 pm
-
I'm thinking about going with a dual boot setup on my Dell precision 380 work station and Windows 7, 64 bit as I need more memory and a new PC is out of the question right now.
I'm sure there will be incompatibles with some of my drivers, but the one that concerns me the most is my copy of Monaco Optix XR Pro. From what I've read there isn't drivers for this device for windows 7 64 bit.
Is it possible to do the calibration in XP pro and copy it over to Win 7 64?
Is there any way to use this device with Windows 7?
-
there's a 64 bit driver, so don't worry, it's gonna work
-
there's a 64 bit driver, so don't worry, it's gonna work
Thanks for the quick reply. That's good news, I've searched the web, but haven't been able to find the 64 bit drivers, could you post a link?
I found this on the X-rite web site
We recommend i1Display 2 as a replacement for MonacoOPTIX XR PRO Software (Discontinued).
-
We recommend i1Display 2 as a replacement for MonacoOPTIX XR PRO Software (Discontinued).
They're only joking
http://www.xritephoto.com/ph_product_overv...;SoftwareID=746 (http://www.xritephoto.com/ph_product_overview.aspx?ID=730&Action=Support&SoftwareID=746)
-
They're only joking
http://www.xritephoto.com/ph_product_overv...;SoftwareID=746 (http://www.xritephoto.com/ph_product_overview.aspx?ID=730&Action=Support&SoftwareID=746)
Hello Czornyi
I found the driver, but Windows 7 Ultimate 64 won't load it. Check out this web site.
If you have a fix for this, please let me know.
http://www.photocitizen.com/computers-and-...-bit-windows-7/ (http://www.photocitizen.com/computers-and-software-for-photographers/x-rite-optix-xr-and-ezcolor-work-with-64-bit-windows-7/)
-
I'm thinking about going with a dual boot setup on my Dell precision 380 work station and Windows 7, 64 bit as I need more memory and a new PC is out of the question right now.
I'm sure there will be incompatibles with some of my drivers, but the one that concerns me the most is my copy of Monaco Optix XR Pro. From what I've read there isn't drivers for this device for windows 7 64 bit.
Is it possible to do the calibration in XP pro and copy it over to Win 7 64?
Is there any way to use this device with Windows 7?
If that is the same as a DTP94b??? then it works fine, no problems at all.