Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Josh-H on June 14, 2010, 04:30:59 am

Title: Import Dialogue - Left / Right Panels - Fixed?
Post by: Josh-H on June 14, 2010, 04:30:59 am
I find it quite annoying in the import dialogue that I cant expand the left and right panels to clearly see a deeper heirachy of folders.

Am I missing something here? Toggling the mouse over doesn't give an option to expand them.
Title: Import Dialogue - Left / Right Panels - Fixed?
Post by: wtlloyd on June 14, 2010, 05:02:36 pm
Quote from: Josh-H
I find it quite annoying in the import dialogue that I cant expand the left and right panels to clearly see a deeper heirachy of folders.

Am I missing something here? Toggling the mouse over doesn't give an option to expand them.


Hmmmm....I get full explorer/finder type listing of all my drives, and can drill down to any directory. the top "Source" header changes to reflect the path selected. It functions just like a file browser in the OS.