Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: trentf on June 11, 2010, 08:27:07 am

Title: Starting over with LR 3
Post by: trentf on June 11, 2010, 08:27:07 am
I started early with LR not really understanding the proper way to catalog and setup .   I am loving the features in 3 and want to really do it right this time.  My question is.... can download LR 3 and NOT bring any of the LR 2 catalogs into it?  I want to start over.  Thanks
Title: Starting over with LR 3
Post by: John R Smith on June 11, 2010, 08:47:51 am
Yes you can. When you load LR3 you are given choices about converting existing catalogs, but you can, if you wish, start afresh. You can also decide where to place your catalog.

John
Title: Starting over with LR 3
Post by: trentf on June 11, 2010, 09:16:03 am
Perfect.... thanks for the reply....