Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: simplify on June 09, 2010, 10:35:20 pm

Title: Job Forum
Post by: simplify on June 09, 2010, 10:35:20 pm
Is there a job listings forum on Luminous Landscape?  I think this would be a great asset to photographers and others looking for employment in the industry.  Also it would be great for job posters to know that their interviewies are users of Luminous-Lanscape.  As somebody who wants to post the first job opening (available in San Francisco)  - I would much rather hire somebody who uses Luminous-Lanscape to stay up to date with technology and everything photography.
Title: Job Forum
Post by: fredjeang on June 10, 2010, 06:23:41 am
I have another idea.
Each 3 months, a massive photo competition is lauched in Lu-La. with some prices.

first price: a P65 back
second price: a Leica M9
third price: a Panasonic GF1
fourth price: a bath supervised by Chris Sanderson in Antartica
from 5 to 10: a Lu-La green tee-shirt with corporate colors.

that would be 4 P65 + 4 M9 + 4 GF1 + 4 baths + 20 tee-shirts per year.

To make that possible, every single Lu-La member will donate 10 dollars per year to be able to access
the forum.



Title: Job Forum
Post by: Rob C on June 10, 2010, 04:25:00 pm
Well, Fred, if you can guarantee that I win an M9, then you are onto something...

;-)

Rob C
Title: Job Forum
Post by: EduPerez on June 11, 2010, 04:52:39 am
"A bath supervised by Chris Sanderson in Antartica"

I do not think global warming has the water hot enough for a bath around there...
Title: Job Forum
Post by: EduPerez on June 11, 2010, 04:54:59 am
Quote from: simplify
Is there a job listings forum on Luminous Landscape?  I think this would be a great asset to photographers and others looking for employment in the industry.  Also it would be great for job posters to know that their interviewies are users of Luminous-Lanscape.  As somebody who wants to post the first job opening (available in San Francisco)  - I would much rather hire somebody who uses Luminous-Lanscape to stay up to date with technology and everything photography.

Well, there is a Pro Business Discussion (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showforum=48) forum.