Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rocco Penny on June 01, 2010, 02:28:52 pm

Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: Rocco Penny on June 01, 2010, 02:28:52 pm
Not just to ooh and ah,
but,
ooh, ah
This is the first image ever that makes me want a print of someone elses work.
I can almost hear the sounds
Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: fredjeang on June 01, 2010, 03:03:46 pm
Not bad for a Lightroom user!
Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: michael on June 01, 2010, 04:58:11 pm
Quote from: fredjeang
Not bad for a Lightroom user!

How do you know that I didn't use C1?  
Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: fredjeang on June 01, 2010, 05:39:16 pm
Quote from: michael
How do you know that I didn't use C1?  
Good idea, Version 5 is rock stable!  

This is an impressive picture indeed.
You see, it is that kind of pictures that makes me love the huge prints.
Just like that on the web it has a 3 dimensional aspect that really works hand in hand with the artistic work.

Also, when I watch and enjoy such photographs, I strongly beleive on big digital displays that I hope will see more and more
in the art galleries.

This is one of my favorite of yours with no doubt.

Cheers.
Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: charleski on June 01, 2010, 09:54:52 pm
I like it, the light was just right.

Makes me wonder if you're channelling Thomas Struth though .
Title: Forest Light #1
Post by: Rob C on June 04, 2010, 09:54:20 am
Interestingly, I came across this just now whilst looking in one of my favourite sites, below:

http://horvatland.com (http://horvatland.com)

Go into the site, click on the top, right side where it says Shows for rent, and then click on Horvat Labyrinth: virtual tour. When you get there, look out for image coded 124.

Sorry about giving you the hard work, but I seldom get long codes to work as links. Even youtube music gets lost trying to pass it along... with me.

Rob C