Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: nemophoto on May 26, 2010, 12:50:57 pm
-
Has anyone yet to discover an easy, foolproof way to migrate plugins from CS4 to CS5 other than 1) all new installations of every single one! or 2) pointing to the folder in CS4? It seems Adobe should be smart enough with an install to migrate one's plugins.
Nemo
-
Has anyone yet to discover an easy, foolproof way to migrate plugins from CS4 to CS5 other than 1) all new installations of every single one! or 2) pointing to the folder in CS4? It seems Adobe should be smart enough with an install to migrate one's plugins.
Use the installers whenever possible.
-
At the risk of repeating an often stated fact, if you're on a Mac you will want new plug-in installs because of Photoshop CS5 now being 64 bit. Genuine Fractals has released their 64 bit plug-in for CS5. But I'm still waiting for Noiseware and Nik's plug-ins in 64 bit.
Stan
-
At the risk of repeating an often stated fact, if you're on a Mac you will want new plug-in installs because of Photoshop CS5 now being 64 bit. Genuine Fractals has released their 64 bit plug-in for CS5. But I'm still waiting for Noiseware and Nik's plug-ins in 64 bit.
Stan
I can't get Silver Efex Pro to run in CS5. I installed from the original disks. I have kept CS4 installed because of the piug ins working there and not in CS5.
Dave
-
The Nik plugins work fine if you put CS5 in 32 bit mode.
MDIJB
-
I keep desktop shortcuts to CS5 64-bit and CS5 32-bit, the latter loaded with those plugins that haven't yet been coded for 64 bit. Granted, a bit kludgy to save a file, close 64-bit, and reopen the file in 32-bit to apply the plugins.