Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on May 22, 2010, 12:06:35 pm

Title: Danger
Post by: Rob C on May 22, 2010, 12:06:35 pm
I have just had a warning flash on my computer telling me that egoistemagazine is a serious risk. It was mentioned recently (by myself) in the section about photographers making magazines of their own - I think it was in the Pro Business part - the new bit?

Regardless, take care and don't enter there.

Rob C
Title: Danger
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 22, 2010, 02:07:17 pm
Quote from: Rob C
I have just had a warning flash on my computer telling me that egoistemagazine is a serious risk. It was mentioned recently (by myself) in the section about photographers making magazines of their own - I think it was in the Pro Business part - the new bit?

Regardless, take care and don't enter there.

Rob C
Assuming you mean www.egoistemagazine.com, I just had a quick look (no cautionary note from Safari on my Mac). Having seen it, I wonder if the warning applied to the damage the site might do to your aesthetic sense?

Jeremy
Title: Danger
Post by: fredjeang on May 22, 2010, 02:45:28 pm
Like Jeremy, I like to live dangerously...

I checked the link and it is fine.
Rob, I think your computer needs a maintenance.
But anyway, thanks for the advice, it could have been a real thread.

cheers.

Ps: by the way, I've trying to find the Elle Leaticia Casta editorial but can't find the pic you are talking about.

Ps2: as we are in the Site section: no changes so far in Lu-La.
Any speculations, rumors, bets, about the date of the new relooking?
Title: Danger
Post by: Rob C on May 22, 2010, 03:38:16 pm
Quote from: fredjeang
Ps: by the way, I've trying to find the Elle Leaticia Casta editorial but can't find the pic you are talking about.



ELLE, No. 2623, 8 Avril 1996, pages 126-131.

I was wondering if it could have been the Canaries; she has blinded me: writ large across the right-hand page of the dps it says: coup de soleil hawaiien...

These Parisiennes - they turn a young man's head!

;-)

Rob C