Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: feppe on May 09, 2010, 11:02:42 am

Title: Ilona Jahkola watercolor paintings
Post by: feppe on May 09, 2010, 11:02:42 am
I created a website for my dear mom for Mother's Day of her watercolor paintings (http://ilonajahkola.com). She's been painting since I was a kid, and I really enjoy the restrained color of watercolors, and her bold palette.

The work on the site has all been sold, but she has several new paintings ready for an exhibition in the summer which I'll post in June. Hope you like her work!
Title: Ilona Jahkola watercolor paintings
Post by: Rob C on May 09, 2010, 03:08:37 pm
Nice style - so clean, distinctive, painting to painting; makes me think about all those snappers who would love to be as easily recognized!

Rob C
Title: Ilona Jahkola watercolor paintings
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 09, 2010, 06:48:12 pm
Quote from: Rob C
Nice style - so clean, distinctive, painting to painting; makes me think about all those snappers who would love to be as easily recognized!

Rob C
+1

Also, I like the site design... equally elegant and restrained.