Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Sven W on May 04, 2010, 05:22:46 pm

Title: Epson Cold & Hot Press now in rolls
Post by: Sven W on May 04, 2010, 05:22:46 pm
FYI
Epson is now shipping their new FineArt-line Cold & Hot Press in rolls this month.
From 17" to 60".
At least in Europe.

/Sven
Title: Epson Cold & Hot Press now in rolls
Post by: neile on May 04, 2010, 07:52:29 pm
Anyone have an update on when they'll be shipping Exhibition Fiber in rolls in the US?

Neil
Title: Epson Cold & Hot Press now in rolls
Post by: natas on May 04, 2010, 11:13:37 pm
Quote from: neile
Anyone have an update on when they'll be shipping Exhibition Fiber in rolls in the US?

Neil

Nice! I really like these papers. I think I may get one once I am out of Ultra Smooth.
Title: Epson Cold & Hot Press now in rolls
Post by: Sven W on May 05, 2010, 06:48:38 am
Quote from: neile
Anyone have an update on when they'll be shipping Exhibition Fiber in rolls in the US?

Neil

That's a really strange business policy! I've been printing on EEF 60" rolls for at least 6 months now.
/Sven