Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on May 01, 2010, 02:58:41 pm
-
Twenty-five seconds of Spring showers @f/3.5
(http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk219/psheleyimages/B_SheleyPatricia_InfraredDicentraSp.jpg)
-
Love it.
Mysterious,
Romantic,
Sexy,
elements,
nature,
dream...
Cheers.
-
Beautiful the way the stalks and the light flower leads the eye down to the water droplets on the leaves.
Julie
-
Love it.
Mysterious,
Romantic,
Sexy,
elements,
nature,
dream...
Cheers.
The amazing thing...or at least that which resonates for me in your script Fred, is that as I was lying on my stomach under these Dicentra spectabilis in the rain that day, the lush bloody sanguine blue red of the bloom itself was as lush lips abloom and dripping, and just could not capture that feeling in color...so went this route...so I love what you saw...
...and Julie, on the same note by way of the droplets you note, the guessing game was how many seconds would the droplets continue to swell before releasing from the leaf,,,took more than one try but taught me as I went from soggy to sodden...
thanks both for your time and comment... Pat