Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: nfenton on April 29, 2010, 10:21:26 am
-
Does anyone know of any stores that carry HP 38 inks in stock or am I limited to special ordering these things?
I ran out of Light Grey and have to have a print for Saturday. I have other options, but would prefer to print them myself.
-
Have you tried Vistek (http://www.vistek.ca/search/hp38.aspx)? It doesn't list as in stock but their inventory tracking system is pretty bad so they might actually have some. Tiger Direct lists HP 38 inks on their site. They've got a store in Markham and one in Mississauga, you could call to see if they have stock in the store. NewEgg now ships in Canada and I've got stuff from them overnight. You could call them to see if they can get it you by tomorrow.
-
DirectDial.com gets it to me from Toronto to rural Quebec overnight, and they always have good stock of 38 cartriges. Don't know if they have a non-internet outlet, though.
-
Hi,
If you can get to Belleville on Friday afternoon, I have a whole box load of B9180 HP 38 cartridges that are unopened since my wide format printer arrived last fall. Lots of HP paper and a spare B9180 too, although not sure what the heads would be like now. Guess it may be useful for spares and is also full of ink.
If interested please PM me.
Steven
-
Have you tried Vistek (http://www.vistek.ca/search/hp38.aspx)? It doesn't list as in stock but their inventory tracking system is pretty bad so they might actually have some. Tiger Direct lists HP 38 inks on their site. They've got a store in Markham and one in Mississauga, you could call to see if they have stock in the store. NewEgg now ships in Canada and I've got stuff from them overnight. You could call them to see if they can get it you by tomorrow.
I called Vistek and Tiger Direct, both only have HP 38 as special order.
Hi,
If you can get to Belleville on Friday afternoon, I have a whole box load of B9180 HP 38 cartridges that are unopened since my wide format printer arrived last fall. Lots of HP paper and a spare B9180 too, although not sure what the heads would be like now. Guess it may be useful for spares and is also full of ink.
If interested please PM me.
Steven
Thanks for the offer, but I ended up putting a rush shipment in with Amazon Canada. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow if not I will have to go to a local lab to print.
I'll just have to watch my ink levels better in the future, it blows not being able to run to somewhere locally and pickup a cartridge or two.
-
I called Vistek and Tiger Direct, both only have HP 38 as special order.
Thanks for the offer, but I ended up putting a rush shipment in with Amazon Canada. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow if not I will have to go to a local lab to print.
I'll just have to watch my ink levels better in the future, it blows not being able to run to somewhere locally and pickup a cartridge or two.
Try www.ca.buy.com I get my ink from there free shipping as well. Their website is terrible so it is best to search by the mfg part#. They do carry ink for the B9180.
Mike