Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on April 25, 2010, 01:13:57 pm

Title: Carl Weese platinum print offer at TOP
Post by: DarkPenguin on April 25, 2010, 01:13:57 pm
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/t...rint-offer.html (http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2010/04/the-top-platinum-print-offer.html)
Title: Carl Weese platinum print offer at TOP
Post by: bill t. on April 25, 2010, 03:20:42 pm
Thanks for that.  Still don't why I like Platinum prints, but I do.  Why does the medium change the meaning of the image?  The mind is a funny thing indeed.
Title: Carl Weese platinum print offer at TOP
Post by: ckimmerle on April 25, 2010, 10:37:46 pm
I think this a great idea. I ordered a pt/pd copy of the Bon-Aire Hotel. For $180, it's a great bargain.

Title: Carl Weese platinum print offer at TOP
Post by: Rob C on April 26, 2010, 04:25:50 am
Platinum, silver or egg, that Pike Drive-in shot is amazingly strong in message. It speaks volumes on so many levels, but I wonder if the God Bless bit, especially the drooping letter, was put there later by a visual joker, or whether it is for real and constitutes part of the genuine closing down message and the decay of that itself. Either way, very very strong and something that even I believe I wouldn't have failed to see and shoot!

Rob C