Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: feppe on April 23, 2010, 11:50:42 am

Title: You suck at Photoshop
Post by: feppe on April 23, 2010, 11:50:42 am
Can't believe I haven't seen this before, but just found this gem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M). There's a whole series (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=you+suck+at+photoshop&aq=f).
Title: You suck at Photoshop
Post by: NikoJorj on April 23, 2010, 12:18:35 pm
I think everybody's actually waiting for the CS5 version...  
Title: You suck at Photoshop
Post by: Justan on April 23, 2010, 09:48:04 pm
informative and the back story is pretty darned funny
Title: You suck at Photoshop
Post by: chex on April 24, 2010, 06:47:40 am
listening to his constant gagging with headphones actually made me nauseous
Title: You suck at Photoshop
Post by: chuckorc on April 29, 2010, 01:03:47 pm
I remember these from a while back thanks for posting, I may find these useful since I now know how to use photoshop, lol.