Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 20, 2010, 04:18:19 pm
-
(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/trona-moonrise.jpg)
For the other image in this series, see this. (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2010/04/20/trona-pinnacles-moonrise-moonscape/)
-
Wonderfully spooky!
-
The marriage between the pinnacles and the full moon is stunning. A purely mineral landscape in all its majesty.
-
(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/trona-moonrise.jpg)
For the other image in this series, see this. (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2010/04/20/trona-pinnacles-moonrise-moonscape/)
Very atmospheric -- gothic, even.
Great work!
-
Wonderful image!!! I'm heading there this weekend. Do you have any tips for me to get good full moon captures?
(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/trona-moonrise.jpg)
For the other image in this series, see this. (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2010/04/20/trona-pinnacles-moonrise-moonscape/)
-
Wonderful image!!! I'm heading there this weekend. Do you have any tips for me to get good full moon captures?
Yes, pray that it is not cloudy.
-
Before I even saw the first reply 'spooky' is the first word that came to my mind too! Spooky indeed but what a truly wonderful shot!
-
Beautiful.
-
I very much like the layers of detail and the layers of tone.