Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mcmorrison on April 15, 2010, 04:27:00 pm

Title: How to Delete From Collections?
Post by: mcmorrison on April 15, 2010, 04:27:00 pm
Hello,

I understand that "rejecting" an image in a collection is not carried over to the rest of the library—it seems to mean "reject from collection" not "tag this image as a reject". However, I can't find a way to delete an image from disk in any way while I am in a collection. Is there such an action available?

As a note, I just use the delete key to remove an image from a collection, and would very much like "reject" to mean "reject" in a global sense no matter where I apply it.

Many thanks,

Michael
Title: How to Delete From Collections?
Post by: john beardsworth on April 15, 2010, 05:01:56 pm
Alt Ctrl Shift Delete if you're on Windows, Opt Cmd Shift Delete if you're on Mac.

I agree about the inconsistency though.

John
Title: How to Delete From Collections?
Post by: mcmorrison on April 15, 2010, 07:09:59 pm
Hello John,

Awesome! Thanks!

Michael