Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jnmoore on April 08, 2010, 10:53:51 pm

Title: metal prints?
Post by: jnmoore on April 08, 2010, 10:53:51 pm
I've read good things about the new metal (aluminum) prints offered by Bay Photo and others.

Does anyone have experience to share with these?

I have some images that are large and would fit public spaces and I'm thinking that this might be a good format to market and sell.

Any info re print quality and printers appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Title: metal prints?
Post by: dgberg on April 09, 2010, 01:19:34 am
Quote from: jnmoore
I've read good things about the new metal (aluminum) prints offered by Bay Photo and others.

Does anyone have experience to share with these?

I have some images that are large and would fit public spaces and I'm thinking that this might be a good format to market and sell.

Any info re print quality and printers appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John,
2 good posts here just in the last week. Ones on page 1 the other on page 2 with good info.