Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Bill Koenig on April 07, 2010, 02:39:12 pm

Title: A link to yet another new feature in the up coming CS5
Post by: Bill Koenig on April 07, 2010, 02:39:12 pm
I was sent this link from a friend, pretty cool.  

http://gizmodo.com/5508440/photoshops-upco...elievable-twist (http://gizmodo.com/5508440/photoshops-upcoming-puppet-warp-feature-has-an-unbelievable-twist)
Title: A link to yet another new feature in the up coming CS5
Post by: Bill Koenig on April 07, 2010, 09:16:43 pm
Sorry, the link doesn't seem to work now, it did when I first posted.  
Title: A link to yet another new feature in the up coming CS5
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 07, 2010, 11:50:40 pm
Quote from: Bill Koenig
Sorry, the link doesn't seem to work now, it did when I first posted.  

It works for me now (as well as earlier).


An interesting feature, but I don't think it will be one of my "must haves."

Eric

Title: A link to yet another new feature in the up coming CS5
Post by: jerryrock on April 12, 2010, 07:54:57 pm
Puppet warp comes in very handy when making perspective adjustments or correcting for lens distortion above and beyond what the new automated lens correction feature supplies.
Title: A link to yet another new feature in the up coming CS5
Post by: SeanBK on April 13, 2010, 09:02:42 am
Quote from: jerryrock
Puppet warp comes in very handy when making perspective adjustments or correcting for lens distortion above and beyond what the new automated lens correction feature supplies.

Yes, I can see me using it in a compositing two images when alignments of original shots are not perfectly lined up.