Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ihv on April 07, 2010, 06:04:28 am
-
Any glue what's going on?
Currently I need to assign custom profile manually (by choosing it from the list) every time I print.
When I look at the Win profile management custom profiles are there and assigned to my printer, the LR just can't remember them for some reason when updating a preset for the use with particular print profile.
Many thanks for your ideas,
Ivar
-
Are you referring to presets, or print module templates? The latter is the one that remembers your printer profiles.
-
Are you referring to presets, or print module templates? The latter is the one that remembers your printer profiles.
You are correct, I meant print module templates.
Weird problem, tried also google search but couldn't find anything on that.
-
Hmm which printer & driver are you using?
The templates remember my profile selection ...
-
Hmm which printer & driver are you using?
Thank you very much Eric, the driver update did it!
Ivar