Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on April 05, 2010, 10:06:31 pm

Title: Sky brought to earth
Post by: Patricia Sheley on April 05, 2010, 10:06:31 pm
[attachment=21303:sky_brou...to_earth.jpg]


A flowing history of season's past...I just realized today that the feeding frenzy of the American Robins and Bluebirds is leaving little invitations to "see" everywhere...it's nice to be reminded to take the time to look more closely... Patricia
Title: Sky brought to earth
Post by: nigelrudyard on April 06, 2010, 08:34:13 am
Quote from: psheleyimages
[attachment=21303:sky_brou...to_earth.jpg]


A flowing history of season's past...I just realized today that the feeding frenzy of the American Robins and Bluebirds is leaving little invitations to "see" everywhere...it's nice to be reminded to take the time to look more closely... Patricia

A very evocative image, Patricia. I especially like the leaf and the shadows on the water.
Title: Sky brought to earth
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 06, 2010, 09:12:04 am
Quote from: nigelrudyard
A very evocative image, Patricia. I especially like the leaf and the shadows on the water.

Likewise. Very nice indeed.


Eric