Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: gkroeger on April 05, 2010, 02:26:28 pm

Title: 44" paper for a Canon 8100S
Post by: gkroeger on April 05, 2010, 02:26:28 pm
We just took delivery of a Canon 8100S for poster printing, but it appears that Canon only sells 42" roll paper.  

Any suggestions for 44" paper for this printer? We are looking for something along the lines of Epson Semi-matte or Premium Luster 260gsm.

Glenn
Title: 44" paper for a Canon 8100S
Post by: colinm on April 05, 2010, 03:18:40 pm
Epson Semi-Matte and Premium Luster actually both work quite well with the LUCIA inks. If it ain't broke...

I want to say I ended up using the Heavyweight Satin media type to get the best results.
Title: 44" paper for a Canon 8100S
Post by: Randy Carone on April 05, 2010, 03:21:44 pm
I believe you answered your own question.