Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: geotzo on April 02, 2010, 05:29:25 am

Title: Which photobook service
Post by: geotzo on April 02, 2010, 05:29:25 am
Hi all,
after having tried a couple photobook services, which was a great quality dissapointment, I though some of you could
direct me to a good quality online service. What I m looking for is a photobook service that provides elegant design
software and is able to produce a high quality printed book. The use will be multible. I need some high quality books for
some landscape series of mine and others for clients, plus some weddings I have gone into lately.
Any feedback from your own experiences will be highly apreciated as always.
Oh, I will need international shipping too.
Kind regards to all,
George
Title: Which photobook service
Post by: DarkPenguin on April 02, 2010, 04:11:36 pm
Which ones have you tried?

Asuka book?
Title: Which photobook service
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 04, 2010, 01:38:09 pm
Quote from: geotzo
Hi all,
after having tried a couple photobook services, which was a great quality dissapointment, I though some of you could
direct me to a good quality online service. What I m looking for is a photobook service that provides elegant design
software and is able to produce a high quality printed book. The use will be multible. I need some high quality books for
some landscape series of mine and others for clients, plus some weddings I have gone into lately.
Any feedback from your own experiences will be highly apreciated as always.
Oh, I will need international shipping too.
Kind regards to all,
George
If you use Blurb, which isn't bad, you can send them PDF files. This will allow you to use whatever design software you like.

Jeremy
Title: Which photobook service
Post by: geotzo on April 04, 2010, 03:20:59 pm
Well,
I am about to use Asuka. They seem good. What do you think of them?