Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: ckimmerle on April 01, 2010, 09:44:49 am

Title: New Photoshop CS5 video
Post by: ckimmerle on April 01, 2010, 09:44:49 am
For those of you interested in the content aware features of CS5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0...layer_embedded# (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0&feature=player_embedded#)
Title: New Photoshop CS5 video
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on April 01, 2010, 10:16:05 am
Quote from: ckimmerle
For those of you interested in the content aware features of CS5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0...layer_embedded# (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0&feature=player_embedded#)

LOL, how appropriate for today.

Cheers,
Bart
Title: New Photoshop CS5 video
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2010, 11:37:38 am
Quote from: ckimmerle
For those of you interested in the content aware features of CS5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0...layer_embedded# (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0&feature=player_embedded#)

Wow! That's terrific! I'll preorder it just for the room cleanup feature.


Hmm. I wonder what it'll do if I open a blank canvas and fill ...  Might get a real masterpiece.

Eric