Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Alan Davis on March 30, 2010, 08:16:25 am

Title: Printer Profile
Post by: Alan Davis on March 30, 2010, 08:16:25 am
Is anyone using the BC Lyve canvas with the Epson 9900?

If so are you creating your own custom profile or using BC's provided.

I have tried their provided profile and I am not happy with it.

I really like the canvas but would like to have a better profile than the one I have.

Thanks,
Alan

Title: Printer Profile
Post by: AlexThiery on March 31, 2010, 08:58:02 am
Quote from: Alan Davis
Is anyone using the BC Lyve canvas with the Epson 9900?

If so are you creating your own custom profile or using BC's provided.

I have tried their provided profile and I am not happy with it.

I really like the canvas but would like to have a better profile than the one I have.

Thanks,
Alan


I have made a profile for my 9900 using the mriage plugin and it works (for me) I have been told that this proflie should work with the epson driver
If you are interested i can send it to you