Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Alexis Alvarez on March 21, 2010, 05:00:14 am
-
Does anyone where I can get a manual for a 2100? Was just given an old one. Found a website, printer1.blogspot.com, but I'm nervous about downloading anything. Does anyone know anything about this outfit?
-
Does anyone where I can get a manual for a 2100? Was just given an old one. Found a website, printer1.blogspot.com, but I'm nervous about downloading anything. Does anyone know anything about this outfit?
seeing the 2100 was released in USA as the 2200, try this-
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support...tegory=Products (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Doc&oid=14402&prodoid=20306147&category=Products)
-
Alexis, I have used this site for a number of printers and have had no problems. My security is on the highest point and does not detect any thing untoward. The manuals are normaly the manafactures workshop manual which tell you how to strip and rebuild the machine and the adjustments neaded. Best of all they are free. Hope this helps.