Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Persio on March 20, 2010, 12:51:06 pm
-
All,
I am sorry this topic was posted in the wrong forum.
Persio.
-
Gentlemen,
Please let me know if this is not the most adequate location for this topic.
I am considering selling my images through stock photo agencies. My images are mostly travel related.
I would like to hear your experience selling through this channel, and any advice you can give me.
I would appreciate it if you could suggest names of agencies I should consider for the North American and European markets.
Thank you.
Persio.
Is there a reason you are only addressing this to male photographers? There are many woman professionals who can help you. While I'm sure you didn't mean disrespect to woman, adressing your post to "Gentlemen" is unacceptable in 2010.
Paul. (a male)
-
Is there a reason you are only addressing this to male photographers? There are many woman professionals who can help you. While I'm sure you didn't mean disrespect to woman, adressing your post to "Gentlemen" is unacceptable in 2010.
Paul. (a male)
This is a joke, right? What's unacceptable in 2010 is eroding LL signal-to-noise ratio with political correctness taken to extremes.
Or have I been trolled?
Harri (who cares what my sex is, and wishes he would actually have something to contribute to the OP)
-
... adressing your post to "Gentlemen" is unacceptable in 2010...
Unacceptable!? It is known as free speech or freedom of choice. If OP wants to talk to men only, that is his choice. As much as it is your free choice to consider it unacceptable and your freedom of speech to say so. And as long as we do not try to impose our opinions on others, we should be ok. Now back to our regular programing, i.e., photography.
-
Nice. The 3 or so broads who read this forum can generally stick up for themselves.
This is the most recent thread on stock photography I can remember ...
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=28398 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28398)
-
DarkPenguin,
Thank you very much for the link.
The information was very helpful.
Best regards,
Persio.