Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Mark F on March 05, 2010, 05:59:55 pm

Title: Missing icc profiles
Post by: Mark F on March 05, 2010, 05:59:55 pm
I downloaded the profile for Epson Exhibition Fiber and opened the zip file but when I went to print, not only is that profile not there, but all my other profiles are missing!! I'm sure they are still on my hard disk but does anyone know why LR does not see them and how I can fix this?  

I'm running Leopard (10.5.8) and LR 2.6

Thanks
Title: Missing icc profiles
Post by: digitaldog on March 05, 2010, 06:32:55 pm
You installed it into the profiles folder? (Users>user name>Library>ColorSync>Profiles)

Run the ColorSync utility Profile First Aid.
Title: Missing icc profiles
Post by: Mark F on March 05, 2010, 10:11:50 pm
Thanks.  I do not know why the link was broken but running the utility solved it. The unzipped new profile remained in the Download folder and had to be moved over to ColorSync>Profiles manually.


Quote from: digitaldog
Run the ColorSync utility Profile First Aid.