Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pulley on February 25, 2010, 05:59:27 pm

Title: 69ml cartridge
Post by: pulley on February 25, 2010, 05:59:27 pm
This may be a dumb question.  I have a Z2100. I have a new matte black 69ml cartridge and I want to replace the near empty 130 ml cartridge. Just want to make sure there won't be any issues.
Title: 69ml cartridge
Post by: brianrybolt on February 26, 2010, 05:16:36 am
Quote from: pulley
This may be a dumb question.  I have a Z2100. I have a new matte black 69ml cartridge and I want to replace the near empty 130 ml cartridge. Just want to make sure there won't be any issues.

There will be no issues at all.

Brian
Title: 69ml cartridge
Post by: pulley on February 26, 2010, 04:45:54 pm
Thanks Brian! Just wanted to make sure.