Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Craig Murphy on February 23, 2010, 12:58:04 pm

Title: Paper/vinyl etc. for direct wall mounting
Post by: Craig Murphy on February 23, 2010, 12:58:04 pm
I have someone that wants me to print 3x4' images that would be directly adhered to a wall.  They will then be drilling through the back of this wall and whatever paper I use in order to attach small lights to highlight certain areas of the image.  Some sort of interactive display I guess.  Anyone have suggestions as to what would be good to print on?   I print with PK inks on an Epson 9800  Thanks!!
Title: Paper/vinyl etc. for direct wall mounting
Post by: pulley on February 23, 2010, 04:12:53 pm
Phototex for aqueous printers.
Title: Paper/vinyl etc. for direct wall mounting
Post by: Craig Murphy on February 23, 2010, 04:43:35 pm
OK.  Thanks.  You seconded Photex for me.  Have a sample coming.