Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: geesbert on February 20, 2010, 04:29:15 pm

Title: crop tool
Post by: geesbert on February 20, 2010, 04:29:15 pm
sorry if that is too simple to do, but i just cannot find this setting: where can I change the dim level of the cropping fram, I mean the shading of the part of the picture that is outside my crop?
Title: crop tool
Post by: David Sutton on February 20, 2010, 04:36:16 pm
If you want to darken the surrounds, press the "L" key. ("L" for "lights").
Title: crop tool
Post by: PeterAit on February 20, 2010, 04:37:32 pm
Quote from: geesbert
sorry if that is too simple to do, but i just cannot find this setting: where can I change the dim level of the cropping fram, I mean the shading of the part of the picture that is outside my crop?

I don't think you can change that.
Title: crop tool
Post by: geesbert on February 20, 2010, 04:56:36 pm
I guess 'lights out' is good enough for my purpose, thanks!