Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jeremy Payne on February 20, 2010, 01:49:23 am

Title: Northern CT Landscape
Post by: Jeremy Payne on February 20, 2010, 01:49:23 am
I think I'm getting better at digital B&W conversions ...

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4371632887_9e579dd172_o.jpg)
Title: Northern CT Landscape
Post by: francois on February 20, 2010, 09:09:03 am
Quote from: Jeremy Payne
I think I'm getting better at digital B&W conversions ...
…
Jeremy,
Very good image. I like the texture of the trunks and also the rocks on the right with a different texture. While I'm not expert at B/W conversions, I like this one - contrast, dark & light areas are well balanced.
Title: Northern CT Landscape
Post by: adam_j on February 20, 2010, 11:51:50 pm
Great image, composition is great.  With regards to the conversion its really good but for me it may be a little contrasty.

Where in CT did you take it?
Adam
Title: Northern CT Landscape
Post by: Jeremy Payne on February 21, 2010, 09:05:53 am
Thanks, guys! It was taken in Norfolk, CT right on the MA border on State land near Campbell Falls.