Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: John.Murray on February 18, 2010, 03:10:31 pm

Title: Pictures Missing from Composing with Color
Post by: John.Murray on February 18, 2010, 03:10:31 pm
I normally use IE8 for casual browsing, this is the 2nd article I've seen that does not display pictures; Firefox / Safari / Chrome are fine.  A little checking under the hood reveals a bunch of nasty MSO tags......  this article was likely authored in MS-Word.  
Title: Pictures Missing from Composing with Color
Post by: HickersonJasonC on February 20, 2010, 11:29:03 pm
Quote from: Joh.Murray
I normally use IE8 for casual browsing, this is the 2nd article I've seen that does not display pictures; Firefox / Safari / Chrome are fine.  A little checking under the hood reveals a bunch of nasty MSO tags......  this article was likely authored in MS-Word.  

The only photo in the article is the title photo, which ironically does not use color as a compositional element (and it's yet another Antelope Canyon shot). All others are diagrams. I haven't read the article yet, but plan to tonight.
Title: Pictures Missing from Composing with Color
Post by: svein on February 21, 2010, 07:03:16 am
Quote from: Joh.Murray
I normally use IE8 for casual browsing, this is the 2nd article I've seen that does not display pictures; Firefox / Safari / Chrome are fine.  A little checking under the hood reveals a bunch of nasty MSO tags......  this article was likely authored in MS-Word.  

Agree, no photos with IE6 and IE8, worked with Firefox and Opera.
Title: Pictures Missing from Composing with Color
Post by: michael on February 21, 2010, 09:59:06 am
I thought I'd stripped the tags out. Guess not. Too late now. On to other things.

Serves people right for using IE.  

Michael