Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on February 16, 2010, 06:07:51 pm

Title: Continuing Ice Series
Post by: Patricia Sheley on February 16, 2010, 06:07:51 pm
Single shutter release...

[attachment=20305:Waypoint...thin0003.jpg]
Title: Continuing Ice Series
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 17, 2010, 03:45:53 am
Quote from: psheleyimages
Single shutter release...

[attachment=20305:Waypoint...thin0003.jpg]
It's an interesting shot. Forgive my ignorance: what does "single shutter release" mean?

Jeremy
Title: Continuing Ice Series
Post by: Patricia Sheley on February 17, 2010, 10:08:47 am
Quote from: kikashi
It's an interesting shot. Forgive my ignorance: what does "single shutter release" mean?

Jeremy

My fault Jeremy...I have a small gallery show up of some of the ice series...question most asked , "is this a composite?"...I simply meant to convey "as shot"  (There is a saying out there somewhere that says Never ass-ume...makes an a** out of me...)  I'll be straightforward herein out...Pat    ((we used to do in camera multiple exposures/single frame in my early days)