Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: datro on February 15, 2010, 06:22:31 pm

Title: Epson 6.61 drivers for 7900/9900
Post by: datro on February 15, 2010, 06:22:31 pm
I just noticed that Epson U.S. has posted new 6.61 drivers for the 7900/9900 on the Windows platform.  Has anyone installed them yet and can let us know what is new or changed in these drivers?

Thanks,
Dave
Title: Epson 6.61 drivers for 7900/9900
Post by: Scott O. on February 20, 2010, 01:03:19 pm
I am interested in this also.  Has anyone done it???  My 7900 is working so well I don't want to chance messing it up without good reason!
Title: Epson 6.61 drivers for 7900/9900
Post by: DeanChriss on February 21, 2010, 11:23:34 am
Ditto the above. My 7900 seems to be working perfectly and I hate to fix what's not broken. There appears to be no explanation of what was changed on the Epson website.
Title: Epson 6.61 drivers for 7900/9900
Post by: Farmer on February 22, 2010, 10:01:44 pm
6.61 has been available since September 2009 on the Epson Australia site.

My understanding is that it was released for support for Windows 7 and that some minor updates/fixes were included, too.
Title: Epson 6.61 drivers for 7900/9900
Post by: DeanChriss on February 24, 2010, 07:44:57 am
Thanks.

Odd how updates come to different sites around the world at such different times.