Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ihv on February 14, 2010, 02:36:14 pm

Title: In the light of Aperture
Post by: ihv on February 14, 2010, 02:36:14 pm
I really hope the LR3b is by far feature complete. The adjustment brushes in Aperture 3 look very powerful, not to mention some other nice stuff.

Check yourself:
http://www.apple.com/aperture/features/ (http://www.apple.com/aperture/features/)
Title: In the light of Aperture
Post by: Josh-H on February 14, 2010, 03:54:42 pm
Quote from: ihv
I really hope the LR3b is by far feature complete. The adjustment brushes in Aperture 3 look very powerful, not to mention some other nice stuff.

Check yourself:
http://www.apple.com/aperture/features/ (http://www.apple.com/aperture/features/)

Aperture / Lightroom is sort of akin to Nikon / Canon - they are going to be leap frogging each other I think for some time to come with their feature sets.
Title: In the light of Aperture
Post by: David Hufford on February 14, 2010, 08:04:40 pm
Quote from: Josh-H
Aperture / Lightroom is sort of akin to Nikon / Canon - they are going to be leap frogging each other I think for some time to come with their feature sets.

True. And like Nikon/Canon, for most people the differences are not worth swapping back and forth between them every time one or the other comes up with an improved version. That said, if LR3 does not include softproofing ability...