Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Justan on February 12, 2010, 11:40:42 am
-
(http://explore-greenwater.com/pix/JE/ValleyFloor1.jpg)
Comments?
-
Nice shot. Lots of interesting things to look at in the photo, which kept my attention.
Any chance you could invite the elk back on a sunny day? I think the shot would be a lot more powerful with a brighter day.
-
Nice shot. Lots of interesting things to look at in the photo, which kept my attention.
Any chance you could invite the elk back on a sunny day? I think the shot would be a lot more powerful with a brighter day.
That was my first thought, also. Nice scene, interesting animals, but overall a bit drab.
Jeremy
-
Comments?[/quote]
There are so many landscapes that lack a focal point, but the deer provide it in this on, and you have a foreground... but the rest of the picture is not exceptional.
If you could have moved left and got in more of the river...
-
Thanks for the comments.
BTW they are Elk not Deer
-
Or you could call them wapiti. What we call moose in North America are elk in Europe...
Mike.
-
I thought of using the term - I considered a title of “wet wapiti” - anyway you one of the very few to know that term.