Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Paul Sumi on February 07, 2010, 02:10:10 pm

Title: Epson Extended Warranty Worth It?
Post by: Paul Sumi on February 07, 2010, 02:10:10 pm
I've owned Epson printers (1280, 2400) in the past and had absolutely no problems with them.  I just bought the 3880, which comes with optional extended warranty.  Any thoughts on whether this is worthwhile?

Thanks,

Paul
Title: Epson Extended Warranty Worth It?
Post by: PeterAit on February 07, 2010, 02:17:50 pm
Quote from: Paul Sumi
I've owned Epson printers (1280, 2400) in the past and had absolutely no problems with them.  I just bought the 3880, which comes with optional extended warranty.  Any thoughts on whether this is worthwhile?

Thanks,

Paul

It's impossible to answer because it's impossible to predict the future. If your printer breaks down, it will be worth it. If not, not.

In general, however, it is true that extended warranties are never worth it from a statistical point of view, and are in fact a huge profit maker for the sellers. So, you buy one for peace of mind and not because you expect to come out ahead, dollar-wise, as a result.
Title: Epson Extended Warranty Worth It?
Post by: michael a on February 10, 2010, 04:12:43 pm
Did you do a search under "warranty" before posting?

The points made here probably apply to any Epson printer, as I posted the same question, and Julian (who sells the warranty) provided a very detailed response:

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....ic=41050&hl (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41050&hl)

The lower the cost of the printer, the less a warranty is worth, as the replacement cost for the entire printer is lower. You might also be able to avoid on-site repair for a smaller printer which would lower the cost of any repairs.  A 7900 absolutely requires on-site repair.  Based on what Julian posted, as well as what another frequent poster on the 7900 told me in a personal message, I did not buy the warranty.  Julian is right -- it makes more sense for professionals whose income depends on the printer.  If your printer works after one year, and you are an amateur, it makes less sense

The cost of an extension for two years is less than almost all repairs in the case of the 7900.  I decided to gamble that I will have at most one repair and then break even.

In addition, as Julian and others have noted, in two or three years you will replace the printer anyway, with the advance of technology.