Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: bill t. on February 06, 2010, 02:00:57 pm
-
Read and weep...NO PHOTOSHOP!
models (http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2010/02/miniature-world-of-michael-paul-smith.html)
-
I'm impressed.
After my post about Terragen software, I'm very pleased to see this kind of manual skill!
It reminds me the making off of the first Star Wars when they were using miniatures and potatoes to simulate asteroids.
Fred
-
Oooooh what beautiful fins! Sadly, as close as I shall ever get to owning a pair. The greenish/gold Impala looks quite pretty too (if that's what she is) and I never thought that Buick Eights were supposed to sink to the level of pulling caravans. An absolutely convincing set of pics - at that scale at least - though I suppose that pixel peeping at 100% would kill the illusion - doesn't it always? A real morality tale there.
Rob C